This year was not much productive when it comes to sewing :( In fact, my sewing machine is inside the closet right now. My plans for 2013 are to get sewing lessons (I figured out that I learn much faster and better if I have a teacher). I'll try this school "Latina Engenharia de Moda", which is very close to home and teaches you how to make clothes!
My first post here was almost 2 years ago, just a month after I got my machine. I checked my old posts (not too many) and this is what happened to the projects I made:
- Folklore Bag: I want to throw it away. I used once. Not a good bag. I didn't like the fabrics choice either.
- Blue blouse: never finished. I think it's already in the garbage.
- Shorts (here and here): I still use them, almost every week. Success!
- Liz Blouse (first and second): donated. Never used. I didn't like the results.
- Easy top from Burda Style: never used. Donated.
- Cushion covers: I made four of them, including some with a lapped zipper. I use them all the time. Success!